- COMMENTARIES AND COURTROOM OBSERVATIONS FROM ACADEMICS
- Noemy Levy-Aksu: Turkey’s Politically Motivated Trials: Targeting Academics for Peace
- Judith Butler and Başak Ertür: “Trials Begin in Turkey for Academics for Peace” – Critical Legal Thinking: Law and the Political, December 2017
- Esra Demir-Gürsel: A Brief Note on the “Crime” Allegedly Committed by the Academics for Peace: Propaganda for a Terrorist Organization or Degrading the State of Turkish Republic?
- Stephen D. Reicher: When There Are People Who Are Watching, It Makes A Difference
- A Letter from Academia for Equality: We, Too, Will Not Take Part In This Crime: Turkey, Israel And Academic Freedom
- Benoit Bastard: Parodie de Justice pour les Universitaires a Istanbul
- Ahmet Insel: La Chasse aux Intellectuels en Turquie
- Thomas Berns: La Répression des Universitaires en Turquie
- ONGOING CASES
- Turkish Constitutional Court: Press Release concerning the Judgment Finding a Violation of the Freedom of Expression due to Conviction of the Academics Signing a Declaration
- Case-Law Summary: Constitutional Court`s Decision on the Individual Application of Füsun Üstel and Others.